Thursday 5 September 2013

Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread

Mmmm who doesn't love Nutella and toast! So I attempted to make some myself. I liked this, Kevin loved it but I thought it was a little sweet. 

Next time I'll try it out with some cocoa powder and extra hazelnuts :) 


Ingredients

200g hazelnuts
150g white chocolate
150g milk chocolate
397g condensed milk  
4 tbsp sunflower oil
Salt
6 tbsp hot water 
  • toast the hazelnuts in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes, once cooled slightly remove the skins from the hazelnuts and whizz in a food processor.
  • divide the hazelnuts, condensed milk, sunflower oil and water into two pots.
  • add the white and milk chocolate into each pot and add a pinch of salt.
  • melt the chocolate and stir until everything is well combined. 
  • transfer each spread into 200ml, sterilized jars.

♥ ♥
Wendy
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment